© Blazehill Capital 2023
Due to ongoing expansion within Blazehill Capital, we are seeking a new Operations Associate to join the team.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast, dynamic and growing credit fund.
The Operations Associate will work directly with the Head of Operations and wider investment team, assisting in the completion of all Operational tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, ability to multitask, have strong organisational, critical thinking, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
The role will be hybrid working and require the candidate to attend the office at least 3 days per week.
Operations / Compliance
- Shadow and support Head of Operations in performing business operational tasks
- Assist in management of internal operating systems and procedural documentation
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed
- Research industry and companies, sourcing ideas to generate new business opportunities
- Assist in organising travel arrangements and events
- Organising and attending marketing activities of Blazehill Capital Limited
- Perform other general office administrative and clerical duties as required
- Review and analyse client reports and third-party client reports to identify potential risk issues and opportunities
- Prepare indicative proposals, term sheets and offer letters
- Support the deal team with documentation including preparation of credit analysis
- Assist with transaction management of stakeholders to completion
- Prepare and update pricing models
- Complete KYC on all new and existing clients
- Prepare client meeting files and assist with internal credit papers
- Coordinate with Manger to schedule client meetings and provide follow-ups
- Attend client meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes of meeting
- Assist in monitoring client performance and update monthly client covenant calculations
- Support on-going portfolio management over the lifecycle to manage downside risk and ensure recoveries
- Assist in preparation of monthly board meeting reports
- Reconcile client payments and receipts to various parties on time, including internal bank accounts
- Interact with Portfolio customers to obtain relevant reporting documents on time
- Undergraduate Degree
- Outstanding interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional internal and external customer service
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Banking or Asset Based Lending experience is preferred
- Highly motivated, reliable and driven to deliver results
- Willingness to learn with ability to embrace and adapt in fast changing environment